CITB SMSTS - East Sussex - September 2017Posted on: 22/06/2017
Site Management Safety Training Scheme
A CITB Accredited course designed for Site Managers to provide them with necessary health and safety knowledge to help successfully manage a construction site.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces.
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
Duration and Course Dates
Five day course spread across 5 weeks. Held on 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th of September and 4th October 2017
£575.00 + VAT per delegate